1. Please email me the following information about your desired custom painting:
- Specify the size of your desired painting;
- List 2-4+ colours you would definitely like to see in your artwork and 2-4+ that you would like to omit (if any);
- (Optional) you may attach inspiration photographs of the room, color swatches, etc.;
- I will make all other stylistic and aesthetic decisions based on my usual process.
2. I will send you an invoice for the deposit- 50% of the total.
- Once this has been paid I will add you to my calendar.
- I only take a limited number of custom painting orders a month so be sure to contact me for an estimated start date, if time is a constraint.
3. I will work on the piece and once the base layer is complete, I will send you photos of your custom painting.
- Please note: If there is something that isn’t quite right or that you would like to change about the custom painting, I’ll offer one edit/revision.
- This may add up to another 2 weeks to the overall process.
4. Finalisation of Custom Painting:
- Once the base layer is complete, I’ll need to add the final touches (impasto, gloss varnish) and then your custom painting will be ready to ship.
- Once your work is ready to ship, I will email you an invoice that you can pay online via Paypal or credit card. 50% deposit will be due upon agreement, and final 50% payment + shipping costs will be due upon completion, but before delivery.
- Australia wide – All paintings will be lovingly wrapped, boxed and shipped on the frame, ready to hang.
- International customers – Paintings will be shipped gently rolled in a tube, with additional protective wrapping, and will need to be stretched or or framed locally at your arrangement.
- I use the services of various couriers to delivery your painting, ensuring the artwork is insured and tracked. I usually utilize Startrack Express within Australia and UPS for international deliveries.
- Tracking details and estimated delivery time-frame will be provided.
- Once delivered, all custom painting sales are final.
- Total estimated completion timeframe ~4-8 weeks (depending on size) + delivery time.
Ready to get started?Please contact me.
Terms & Conditions of Custom Painting Sales
1. All sales are final. Because of the unique nature of custom orders, I am unable to offer refunds or returns unless the item arrives via the shipping provider damaged or faulty. 2. If your item has been damaged during shipping, please be sure to take photographs of the packaging and item and provide me as much detail as possible, as soon as you identify the damage. 3. If you decide to change your mind and cancel the commission request after viewing your draft, at this point, you can request a cancellation and the 50% deposit will be provided as a store credit which can be used via my online store. Following draft stage, no refunds will be provided for change-of-mind. 4. From time to time small fibers, particles, brush bristles and dust may settle into your painting and/or varnish. This is often an unavoidable feature of hand-made artworks. 5. Since the piece is first and foremost a unique abstract painting made in my ever-changing aesthetic and style, your artwork may have slight adjustments and inclusions when compared to the original draft. 6. Colours may vary slightly from the initial draft and mock-up, due to factors such as screen brightness (I always recommend previewing drafts with brightness turned to full), and mediums added such as additional textures and abstract paint splashes.